Thursday, January 18, 2007

A week of fun in the wind and rain

Boy, there's nothing quite like spending a few days in Colchester, eh? Especially when the wind is really blowy and the rain just doesn't seem to stop.

I arrived here on Monday, along with three colleagues from Germany. Together we're trying to prepare for the upcoming project for our site in March. This includes spending umpteen hours locked in a room with my customers from Belgium as we try to complete SOW, MSAs, and all sorts of other fun stuff.

Beers certainly aren't optional. I think my liver needs a break, but I won't get that for a few more days. Oh well.

Apparently I'll have internet access by the weekend, at which time I can have a bit more time to tell about last weekend., which included loads of debauchery, pils, and teenagers. And that's just for the Arsenal match.

oooh! a cliffhanger!

Stay tuned...

bryan

1 comment:

Pablo said...

Am I the only reader of Bryan's Bar to post comments??? Where's everyone else?! I opted not to post any comments on the last couple of posts because I figured it best to leave space for other posts.... to no avail.

So I'm back and I don't care if I'm the only one that posts here. So be it.

B-Bry: As usual, you're the king of understatement. Northern Europe's having its worst wind storm in 5 years & you call it "blowy".

I know you're in a rush to learn German & all, but, please, let's be a bit more descriptive of the gale-force winds. Shall we?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/18/world/europe/18cnd-europe.html?hp&ex=1169182800&en=b4b9b3f11494f3c6&ei=5094&partner=homepage